What's this crazy shit he's talking???

Well I'm not entirely sure what I will be doing with this blog, I want to welcome you to Displaced Weirdo, This blog will dip into my mind, it will visit my innermost thoughts, it will show interesting finds online, and whatever the hell else I decide to post..

Posts may be erratic, or few and far between at first as I develop my blogging legs. If you can't deal with that go screw yourself, but don't bitch to me.

Anyhow, have fun.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Girls I'd like to bang:: Episode 1

As if it isn't quite obvious, Lindsay has to be my first choice.. Lesbianism, Possible diseases, and Addictions aside I think I'd be crazy not to top my list with her, she has everything I could want in a fantasy bang. She has a rocking body, She's a natural redhead, and she's apparently easy. So why not...

No comments: