What's this crazy shit he's talking???

Well I'm not entirely sure what I will be doing with this blog, I want to welcome you to Displaced Weirdo, This blog will dip into my mind, it will visit my innermost thoughts, it will show interesting finds online, and whatever the hell else I decide to post..

Posts may be erratic, or few and far between at first as I develop my blogging legs. If you can't deal with that go screw yourself, but don't bitch to me.

Anyhow, have fun.

Thursday, July 31, 2008

I'm Embarased To Be American!!!

I get equal rights, I can even understand a little political correctness. What I don't understand is how America can complain to the UK and have them drop a commercial. Apparently Snickers ran this ad only in England. It was a series of Snickers ads featuring Mr T.

(Per The Superficial)
The Human Rights Campaign surprisingly interpreted this as "homophobic" instead of "totally fucking awesome." Mars, the maker of Snickers, caved, but not before basically insulting America's lack of a sense of a humor. The Daily Mail reports:

Well I think this is total bullshit. so I bring you the ad, (That is until some asshole makes You Tube dump it as well).


No comments: