What's this crazy shit he's talking???

Well I'm not entirely sure what I will be doing with this blog, I want to welcome you to Displaced Weirdo, This blog will dip into my mind, it will visit my innermost thoughts, it will show interesting finds online, and whatever the hell else I decide to post..

Posts may be erratic, or few and far between at first as I develop my blogging legs. If you can't deal with that go screw yourself, but don't bitch to me.

Anyhow, have fun.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My Own Shit Presents::: Tran.Pons

Displaced Weirdo would like to present a new product for certain individuals who would wish to keep their birth gender a secret.. Tran.Pons, TM. Have you ever wondered if your man has found out your little secret? Is your 5'o clock shadow growing faster than his? Well now you can put all his worries to rest. Our patented process eliminates the need for artificial fluid capsules, or costly Ebay bills for used hygiene products.

Each Tran.Pon, TM. has a built in chamber containing a body heat activated capsule. Once melted it releases a realistically colored, scented, and tasting artificial menstrual fluid which will fool even the most sophisticated pallets. There's no need to lie when he doesn't ask for the truth..

Disclaimer:: Not intended for Pre-op individuals, This product will not hide the fact you have a penis.

No comments: